Sunday, August 31, 2008

Weird Warning Signs

Yes! And I'm the second one... Muahahaha... I created an account just for this e-learning... So this better be GOOD! I'll just use net language arh... Dun care anyway since it's a blog, must use the IT/Net jargons... Dun *dotz* me arh... I'm just trying to lighten up the atmosphere. *grins sheepishly*

Anyway, I dun haf an entertaining pic, but wat I do haf is a warning sign or 2 that I remember sniggering or lol or rofl at or even horrible impressions of.

1st one...

DOGS! BEWARE PEOPLE!

*Dude! R u warning us to beware of the dogs or warning the dogs to beware of us?! *
I was riding my bike while passing by my neighbour's house... Nearly fell off the bike...

another one... *this is not a semantic or grammatical ambiguity but it's definately a bad spelling error!*

Pubic Property
Do not vandalise!
I saw that on the net a few years back... can't rmb which site. I was utterly petrified when I saw that... My young mind was tarnished indefinately... T.T It doesn't make sense though... I mean u shouldn't be vandalising on stuff be it PUBLIC or PRIVATE! Unless it's urs than I got nothing to say!!!!
There's more weird signs from over the world that I can rmb... But I think I would just stop there. If not other pple got nothing to say... hehe... Take care peeps!
LOVE,
~MILDRED~

No comments: