Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Scary food!


I ate some really great food in Shanghai. (: HOWEVER...

Daniang Shuijiao serves really good dumplings but as you can see, I think they are aiming for world domination. I don't quite know how to rephrase their slogan.



Cream Mushroom soup ---> Cream of Mushroom soup?

I still don't quite get the next dish (I did NOT order it.)
My interpretations:

1) the 'wild germs' hate soup with crispy skin. (yay! to prevent 'wild germs' from getting us, we shall all drink soup with crisp skin!)
2) the wild 'germ hates soup' (assuming hates is a kind of food?) with crisp skin. (wild soup?!)
3) 'wild germ hates soup' with crispy skin. ( soup with crispy skin? soup has skin?!!)

By the way, is hates a kind of food? Do we eat germs? Soup has skin? Wild germs drink soup? Wild germs exist?
I'm seriously puzzled.

Please correct me if I'm wrong!(:

No comments: